Installation of tracker program xtrack (Windows only)
This program needs dll's for gtk2.0.
Easiest is to install xtrack and the dll's at the same location.
Installation program to run:
First page; information.
Also contains program release number.
Second page; the folder in which xtrack will be installed.
- Make sure this is the same directory where you also did or will install the dll's.
- Folder c:\Program Files may give problems on Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc.
You may choose another location here.
Third page: Components to install.
Normally you need all of them:
Make sure all of them are selected, and then click 'next'
- xtrack: the main executable
- dll for jpeg: an extra dll
- wget: an executable used by xtrack for downloading Kepler files
- earthmap: background picture
Fourth page; Select shortcuts in Start menu
At least, you get an icon on your desktop to start the program.
Fifth page; click Install
List of installed files: